We believe that websites are tools that are only effective if they are designed to solve challenges and accomplish goals. We understand that you’ve worked hard for years to develop your company’s character and persona. We want to create a presence that does justice to that hard work. Truly understanding our customers and their audience allows us to create websites that say in seconds what your reputation says over a lifetime.
Founder of Creative80, Anna DiTommaso built the company from the ground up and believes that the key to her success has been cultivating real, meaningful relationships with clients. Anna has appeared in articles on NBC News, Kiplinger, Lifehack, Mashable, Ragan, CEO blog nation, and Business News Daily.
- Anna has lived in three separate states: Texas, Florida, and North Carolina
- Anna’s college nickname was “AD”, so when it came time to start the business, including an “80” seemed like a natural fit.
- She plays music in the Dallas metroplex on the nights and weekends. You can hear some tunes and get a schedule of upcoming shows here.
- Anna has been to all 30 active MLB ballparks. Her favorite ballpark is PNC Park in Pittsburgh, but her favorite team is the Tampa Bay Rays.
- She loves Dallas because it’s a hardworking city with tons of potential. Plus, there is always something going on.
As Creative Director, Nicole has a passion for design and a knack for solving problems. Nicole studied business marketing at the University of North Texas. She previously worked in the corporate healthcare industry serving Fortune 500 companies including Abbott Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, and Pfizer.
- Nicole’s all-time favorite place to visit is New York City.
- She loves to paint, craft, sew and knit.
- Nicole is a huge Eminem fan and realized her dream to see him perform live at the Austin City Limits Music Festival in 2014 – (#bestdayever)
- Her favorite thing to do on the weekend is any activity that involves champagne.
- Nicole is 6th generation Texan, y’all!
Is Creative80 a good fit for your business?
We’re really glad you’re here. Our goal is to help you spread your message in the most effective and efficient way possible, while providing you with a pleasant experience and building a relationship with your business that is based on cooperation and collaboration. In order to do that, we think it’s very important that our clients know what to expect from us.
We look forward to building relationships with our customers, which means that we invest more time in learning about their businesses than most “off the shelf” design companies. Sometimes this means our projects take a bit longer or cost a bit more than other agencies. However, it’s this approach that gives Creative80 over an 85% repeat customer rate.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Our goal is to be a partner in helping you accomplish your company’s goals. We look forward to working together.